Technician Molecular & Bioassays MLO / HLO
- Tijdelijk ,
- Euro 2500 - 2600 ,
- Euro 3000 - 3100
The Molecular Bioassay group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) group and is responsible for developing methods that are employed to analyze and characterize virus based vaccines. As associate scientist you work together in a multidisciplinary team on the development of new bioassays in order to characterize virus based vaccines. Activities will mainly focus on assays that measure vaccine potency and vaccine purity. These include different formats, but will have a focus on ELISA, (q)PCR and cell culture-based assay systems. Further responsibilities will be optimization of methods, trouble shooting, planning of lab-related activities as well as writing of reports and oral presentations.
We are looking for a professional with the following background
- MLO/ HLO education in, molecular biology, life science or biomedical science. MSc is considered overqualified.
- Relevant experience in farmacy, biotech is a plus
- (Industrial) Experience with molecular microbiology (ELISA, qPCR, cell culture)
- Experience ample analysis under GMP/GLP, or in ML-2 / BSLII conditions is a major advantage
- We are looking for highly driven, critical and assertive candidates
- Fluent in English / Dutch. (Fluent in Dutch is an advantage)
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a leading biotechnology company developing vaccines against infectious diseases. LabResource has been elected as their top supplier for the second year in a row and has been contracted to recruit for this position.
Within this company dominates a driven, dynamic culture. The people who work there are talented and enterprising and have a natural desire to develop and improve themselves.
Contract: 1 year, extension possible
Salary: ranging from €2500 - €3100 gross monthly
Hours: full-time only