Talent Acquisition Associate
Functie omschrijving Talent Acquisition Associate
Voor onze zusterorganisatie Valesta brengen we graag deze functie onder de aandacht:
Valesta connects pharmaceutical, clinical research, biotech and medical device organisations with qualified and well-trained professionals. We take care of all staffing and development needs so that both organisations and life science professionals can focus on their core competencies and business goals. Our dedicated Valesta team of industry specialists works to provide effective resourcing solutions in multiple areas, such as clinical data, biometrics, SAS programming, medical writing, and more.
About this position:
Valesta Netherlands is looking for a new recruitment colleague, to reinforce our Benelux Talent Acquisition Team!
The Talent Acquisition Associate owns and manages the entire recruitment cycle from identification of a candidate until the moment the candidate is on-boarded.
Key result areas
1. Candidates :
Primary key result areas :
- Ensure accurate and timely inflow of new candidates so Valesta is able to respond swiftly to new client requests
- Proactively search good candidates through database, jobsites, LinkedIn, own network, job fairs
- Source candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams
- Screen and interview applicants in line with requirements and ensure that the reference checking process is completed
- Complete employees file in database
- Develop and cultivate a strong relationship with candidates
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Indicate good candidates and ensure that they are well-prepared before going to a matching interview (including precontractual training)
- Realize the best match between the candidate and the client in agreement with the Business Liaison Associate
- Be a good ambassador for Valesta on jobfairs and events.
Secondary key result areas :
- Introduce candidates to clients ( by consultancy report) and follow-up in collaboration with Business Liaison Associate
- Collaborate closely with the Business Liaison Associate to ensure high-potential candidates are proactively presented to clients
- Provide input to our training department on requested skills and competencies of candidates that need to be addressed
- Adjust recruitment actions on job opportunity's (synchronize supply and demand), based on the input of BLA’s
- Support in developing recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques
- Promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Act as a back-up for colleagues within Operations department.
Functie eisen Talent Acquisition Associate
- Educational background: Minimum a Bachelor in a social sciences orientation or equivalent through experience
- Experience: First experience as a recruiter, preferably in a consultancy business, ideally in the clinical research sector
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Language skills:
Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to Els Stout, Benelux Country Manager, Valesta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do NOT use the "apply button" to apply for this position.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden Talent Acquisition Associate
Contract: Uitzicht op vast dienstverband
Reizen: Benelux hoofdkantoor in Mechelen