Associate Scientist / Engineer in data-analysis (DSP)
For our client Janssen Vaccines & prevention we are looking for an associate scientist / engineer DSP. Process development consists of a USP and a DSP department and is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel technologies are used to make sure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable and cost-effective, so that the vaccines can be produced in large quantities at low costs. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production. Responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparation and execution of scientific studies within a team.
- Developing and introduction of new methods of data analysis for process characterization.
- Responsible for analyzing the results and reporting main conclusions.
For this position we are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- BSc/MSc/ PDeng degree in Life science, Chemical Engineering or Microbiology (PhD candidates are not taken into consideration).
- Experience with downstream processing in a farmaceutical environment (Chromatopgraphy and or UF/DF).
- Experience with statistics and/or Data-analysis.
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Valid workpermit is a must.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a global vaccine company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and recombinant proteins to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. LabResource is their top-tier supplier and contracted to recruit for this position.
Within this company dominates a driven, dynamic culture. The people who work there are talented and enterprising and have a natural desire to develop and improve themselves.
LabResource offers competitive and attractive terms and conditions:
Contract: project for 1 year
Salary: ranging from €2900 - €3800 gross monthly based on education/experience
Hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
Holidays: 25 (+12)